The Loner Gang of Winter Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Loner Gang of Winter Mountain

We are a wolf roleplay site branched off of the Tropical Skys Pack.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Activity Problem
~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:56 am by Spitz

» The Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn
~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:03 pm by Deviless

» ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest!
~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:59 pm by Deviless

» -Subzero- A Sled Dog Roleplay
~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:19 pm by Spitz

» The Main Cave
~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:08 pm by Spitz

» Count to 25 Before Admin, Leader, Deputy, or Mod Posts!
~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:25 pm by Eclipse

» Count to a thousand!
~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:01 pm by Eclipse

» .:Alaska:.
~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:30 pm by Marlo

» WQ Reviews!
~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:42 pm by Spitz

Top posters
Spitz
~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Vote_lcap~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Voting_bar~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Vote_rcap 
Deviless
~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Vote_lcap~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Voting_bar~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Vote_rcap 
Eclipse
Thunder
Bullet
Kagura
Blaze
Dusk
Marlo
Milly
Top posting users this month
No user
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet
Name: Spitz
Current Location in RP: The Main Cave

~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Empty
PostSubject: ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest!   ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:52 pm

Now it's time for our first contest! The idea of this contest is to create a short story about the loner gang. I will choose the story that I think is best, but if I truly can't decide, I might put up the entries on a poll. You may PM me your entries. The winner will be included in the information forum or maybe on the WQ thread.

Ideas

- How the loner gang began.
- How the loner gang moved to Hawaii.
- A story about the loner gang before it was in Hawaii.
- A general story about the loner gang or an individual character.

Rules

Pretty self-explanatory--no excess guts/gore, or cuss words.

Good luck and use your imagination! The deadline is March 13.

Last edited by Spitz on Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://lonergang.rpg-board.net
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest!   ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:18 pm

UPDATE: The deadline is now March 8th. I hope to see some entries! I haven't received any yet.
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest!   ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:21 pm

I've recieved one entry, but since the site's activity has declined drastically, I'm changing the due date to March 13th.
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

PostSubject: Re: ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest!   ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:27 am

You can say that again ._.
Back to top Go down
http://thewarofthree.forumms.net/
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest!   ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:41 pm

Yeah...I don't know what happened.

I'll have to shut down this site and turn LG back into a TSP rp topic with this continues.
Back to top Go down
Deviless
Leader
Deviless

Character sheet
Name: Deviless
Current Location in RP: Leader

PostSubject: Re: ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest!   ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:43 pm

Spitz wrote:
Yeah...I don't know what happened.

I'll have to shut down this site and turn LG back into a TSP rp topic with this continues.

That's only if TSP can stay active too...
Back to top Go down
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest!   ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:35 pm

I created a new topic to discuss this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest!   ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:50 pm

Since Deviless was the only one to enter, she is the winner! Congrats anyway! She recieves 20 fangs for this.

There was once a pack who was nasty and cruel, and neighboring packs always thought they were a gang of loners. That is because, these wolves killed any prey they saw, and were even known to kill humans and each other. It was then decided that the humans wanted these nasty wolves out of the area, and maybe even shot. The humans, of course, shot most wolves they saw in the area... except for the actual "loners". However, some humans disagreed with killing these beasts, so they went out and put all the wolves to sleep and put them into a box, then into a plane. The plane's destination was far away, and no it was not Hawaii. But, there was a storm in the Hawaii area, sending the plane out of control. The plane crashed onto the big island or Hawaii, with only the wolves survived. The wolves were all badly scarred, leaving them all a regret and a new purpose in life. One loner, known as Tornado, stepped up and decided to lead them. The wolves who were originally in one of the civilized packs didn't agree with this lifestyle, but they had no choice. They had to stay in order to survive. Sadly for these wolves, a red fae called Deviless was always picking on them (they were put as omegas). And on one winter, there was no food. So, the omegas were killed and quickly eaten up by the loner gang, leaving only bones behind. Tornado soon had pups with a fae known as Hurricane, and their pups later became known as Earthquake, Eclipse, and Endangered. Earthquake was the oldest of the three, and soon killed his own mother for the deputy place. Tornado was proud of his son for his great fighting skills. Soon the loners settled on a snowy mountain in a cave, and that's when they first saw the Tropical Skys Pack's territory. Tornado then knew that the loners were destined to rule the land, and they soon found out that at the time the pack only had four wolves in their pack... two of them were pups. Eager to destroy the pack, the loners set up a plan to destroy the loners (by then Rosaleena was already their most feared enemy). So, once the plan was figured out, the wolves charged into the land. But, seeing at first that the pack fled, they camped out in their den area, laughing and saying that that was just too easy. But, out of no where, TSP attacked. The pack were fighting better than the loners thought. Earthquake's life was sparred by a white brute, and everyone kept attacking a female pup with a badly hurt leg. Tornado was attacked by their Alphess, Rosaleena. Right at the face of death, Tornado pretended to surrender to her. And Rosa bought it. Then, the loners knocked Rosa out and dragged her into their cave, and lit a ring of fire around her. They tried to force Rosa to join them, but the fae refused to. Luckily, the three other TSP members came in to help. Rosa ran over to Tornado, and ripped out his eyes. There was a shriek so loud, that the cave began to collapse. Luckily for them, the TSP members made it out safely. But, most loners were crushed in the cave collapse, but some managed to survive. The loners were scattered... just a bunch of lone wolves running around on the mountain. But, Tornado's daughters, Eclipse and Endangered, brought the LG pups together and had their own little pup gang. Endangered was the runt of the litter, so she soon died. Soon, Eclipse heard that the loner gang was forming up again in a new cave, so she took her gang to them. She saw some old faces--Earthquake, Kagura, Thunder, Dusk, and Deviless, unfortunately. Earthquake was the new leader, and Devil was still being a total jerk. But one day, Deviless and Thunder killed off Tornado (yes he survived, he's just an omega due to blindness). That triggered a fight between all the loners themselves. Many were wounded, and Earthquake was beaten by Deviless. She was the new leader. More loners were joining (as always) and Earthquake was sick of being an omega, which her challenged Deviless. He was killed in that battle. Now Deviless and Thunder (Deputy) are hated by all. More loners are still joining, and they soon got into another battle with TSP. They lost again. They were all in a very bad mood after this, especially Deviless. Then, the loner gang was challenged by another loner gang. That was too easy for them. The other loner gang were completely killed off (or were they? c;) in a familiar sound coming from their own cave: their cave collapse. Now, the loner gang is still recruiting, and hoping to bring up the new golden age of loners with Deviless ruling them!
Back to top Go down
Deviless
Leader
Deviless

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest!   ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:17 pm

Wow! I didn't realize I wrote so much! =0 Well anyways, I didn't have time to proofread it so sorry if there are any errors/typos! xD
Back to top Go down
Spitz
Admin
Spitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest!   ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:30 am

No errors really, just an extra r in spared. Leave it to me to find that XD. Good job on the story!
Back to top Go down
Deviless
Leader
Deviless

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest!   ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:59 pm

Ok thank you! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest!   ~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Story of the Loner Gang~ The Contest!
Page 1 of 1